Friday, January 31, 2014

Lemon Yellow and Lime Zest ~ Ivy Style!


I am off to Sydney next Thursday for Design and Decoration and I am so excited!  I just wanted to share one of my favourite Sydney locations with you ...


This is The Ivy … an incredibly stylish and elegant masterpiece smack bang in the middle of the Sydny CBD!


Ivy has an abundance of restaurants, bars and conference rooms and they are all stunning!


Think that you could be in Florida …. absolutely!  The owners and designers did an incredible job of creating a haven where you can feel like you are on holiday in the middle of the city …..



The top bar is my favourite called the Pool Bar and you can hire the cabanas for private use which is fantastic.


That zest of yellow has me singing!  Look out Sydney here we come!
xxx M.A. the 2nd


 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

4 comments:

Flora Fascinata said...

MA, you lucky Queen! Have a great time. I would love to check over The Ivy one day, you've reminded me to do that next trip! Xx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my comment got eaten up!

The lemon and lime of these gorgeous shots - I can almost taste it! LOVE IT and I wish you a fabulous trip my friend!

Unknown said...

One of the beautiful places I wanted to visit! You are lucky to touch all this beauty within your hands. I love the summer photo you shared and the green restaurant that captures my heart most. Thanks for sharing it with us, you gave me an idea how to decorate my cabin! Gorgeous!

Sebastian of
Tropical Life Style

Andrew Crowder said...

Wow this is awesome. I'd like to see someone annotate the sights on this picture.. Visit:- http://www.brisbanethatch.com.au/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails